Hi all!
Goal: send different Slack messages based on the age of qualifying "Last Comments"
Ex: I add a comment with the keyphrase "PLS_ESCALATE" to items. I want to receive different messages around the time that comment hits ages of 24h, 48h, and 72h, respectively -- if at that time it's indeed still the last comment.
My current design is to use a "scheduled" trigger running regularly, looking for items with a qualifying last comment, then bucketing them into age intervals to report differently.
I've got the first part working, but can't find a component+smartvalue pairing to do the second part. Is this a case for advanced branching? If/Else? It's hard to know, because I have no last-comment date analysis working anywhere yet -- not for "issue.last.comment.created" nor for Last Comment.created -- so I am going in circles.
Can anyone advise on how to judge the age of the last comments in JIRA Automation?
Edit: bummer: rubber-duck-debugging style, I see now that it's "comments" in the smartvalues, not "comment" 🤦♂️, so I may make some progress again, but any advice still appreciated