Hi All, I am trying to setup an automation to send to Slack from Jira. Instead of receiving the email updates from Jira when an issue has been updated, we would like to see the updates for the issue in Slack. I have made great strides, but still not getting what we want from the automation. Below is where I am at with this request. The request runs, but it brings back 100 records and only links to issues. We only want to see when a Jira issue has been updated. The same details we would see in the automated Jira email. For example, the Jira issue key, the assignee who made the update, the last comment added to the issue, the date, time of the update, and the URL so that we can click on the URL of the issue to go directly into Jira from Slack. Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
