I'm new to confluence so bear with me.
Is it possible to create an automatically populated year/month/day (exactly how the blog categories are created) for standard pages based on a date I create the page?
Just to clarify, are you asking if it can a add labels to the page when it is saved with the year, month and day?
I don't think it's the labels. I wanted to know if you can replicate how the blog is set up. When you add a new blog page within a space it automatically adds it to the year, month and day in the side bar and if it doesn't exist it creates it in the sidebar. Can this be done when creating regular pages?
Failing that, can you rename the existing blog?
I see. When you create a page you want the left hand navigation to have the pages categorized by year -> month -> day. There is no way to do that automatically with the cloud version. You'll need to do it manually.
If you are programatically inclined you might be able to do it with the REST API.
I'm not currently but I'm a quick learner... Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.