Hi @liudmyla savchuk That means that the Epic (parent of the Story) also has that color. Epic issues will have the same color, you can see that in the Timeline view.
But why can we see colored squares only in several stories, they are mostly related to one epic? For other hundreds of stories, there is no such colored square near the story summary.
I also have the same question , I don't remember seen this in my project user stories before . I suspect there may be a way to remove it because user stories in other projects doesn't have it, but is a little weird having the same color as the epic
In my situation, the color of the story's "epic color" doesn't even match the epic it's a child of. I can't find a way to remove it and it only exists on some stories and not the others. Epic Color is NOT a field for my stories/bugs/tasks, only Epics-- so why is it showing up???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.