Is there a way to setup a non "Software" project type that uses SCRUM? I am using the JIRA Cloud, and when I try and create a new project I am presented with 6 project templates:
- Scrum software development (Software)
- Basic software development (Software)
- Kanban software development (Software)
- Project management (Business)
- Process Management (Business)
- Task Management (Business)
Here is my problem... I am trying to run several marketing-related projects with a single marketing "team" and I would like to use the Scrum process. However, the "Create Project" templates do not offer the option. It is my understanding the SCRUM is not limited to Software development (by definition), however, I can't seem to find a way to setup a non-software Project Type that will configure the project to use the SCRUM.
I suppose I could create the project using the "Scrum Software Development" template, and then immediately change the Project Type to be "Business", but I'm not sure if that is the best solution.
Can anyone advise?
Anthony