I have Member & Administrator permission for this team maanged project.
Hi @Aleena Umaiir , what do you mean you're unable to view the user? Are you saying that a specific user is not available in the Assignee field? Can you go to project settings and look under access for this specific user? If the user appears what access level do they have?
I am in team managed project, and no user added to my Jira instance is visible in the Assignee field.
For the settings, I am only able to view people that I can give access to this project as a member or administrator.
Where can I find the permissions for Team managed project?
Access permissions for TMP is under project settings > access. Once there you can add users and select their role, e.g. administrator, member, viewer.
I have done that, and added myself as admin/member, still I am not able to assign ticket to any user present on jira.
Hi @Aleena Umaiir
If a project access defined as Private, only people register as member in the project could be access and assigned an issue.
If the project was defined as open, anyone have access, and they will be defined as a member and could be assigned.
In Team managed projects, the permissions are defined based on roles in Access Page in the Project Settings.
More information: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-how-people-access-your-team-managed-project/
Thanks Gerusa,
Previously, it was working fine even as a private project, but now it is causing issue.
Maybe something was changed.
You can check if the people in project are in correct role and if the role permissions is ok.
Verify if the people in the project have the correct role and in the Project Settings > Access > Manage roles
Verify if the role have correct permissions.
Using a Private Project, only people you add to the project can search for, view, create, or edit its issues, and could be assigned on issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.