Hi
Something happened and I think sych between board and its sprint is broken.
I am using two different boards in Jira: A and B. Each board has its own dedicated sprints (e.g., A Weeks 5 and B Weeks 5). However, when I try to create a new sprint, it is automatically showing up as "A Weeks" on the B board, causing sprints to be linked to the wrong board.
The issues I am experiencing are:
- When I create a new sprint on the B board, the sprint is automatically linked to the A board instead.
- This synchronization issue results in new issues being assigned to the wrong sprint.
- The problem leads to both boards showing the same sprints and causing confusion between the projects.
Could you please guide me on how to fix this issue or if there are any settings I need to adjust? I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this synchronization problem.
Looking forward to your help. Thank you!