what is the difference between JMWE and JWT with respect to Jira?
how JMWE functionality can be optimized or replaced using JWT plugin.
Hi Shivani,
JMWE is more used for Workflow enhancements( you can used advance condition , postfunctions and validators) and JWT is more used in Complex logic and calulation(Workflow calculation, automation and custom field manipulation).
YOu can find more info about:
JMWE: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/292/jira-misc-workflow-extensions-jmwe?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
JWT: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/29496/jira-workflow-toolbox?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Hello @shivani.shirguppi ,
I am Nacho and I am part of Decadis team.
If you have any questions about what JWT can do or how to implement any functionality for Jira, I encourage you to create a ticket on our support portal.
Here is a link to our library of use cases so you can take a look at some of the many features that our application can be used for: Use case library .
Best regards,
Nacho
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.