Dear Friends,
I’m currently exploring the Premium plan and assessing its feasibility by understanding why I might need it instead of sticking with the existing Standard package (Cloud). I believe there are three to four key factors that are essential to consider in deciding whether to upgrade to Premium or remain with Standard.
The first factor is the team size (number of users that can be added), followed by storage capacity, and thirdly, automation capabilities.
I have a few questions regarding these three major points, and please feel free to suggest any other considerations I should keep in mind.
Q1) I have a centralized Jira product on the Standard plan, but it indicates that I can only add 50 users per JSM and Confluence. Even on the official pricing page, it mentions that this is a limitation of the Standard plan.
Q2) I checked the storage, and it appears to be sufficient, so this is a positive aspect for the Standard plan.
Q3) The main point of concern is automation. How can I access and analyze the usage statistics for all automation rules?
Additionally, please feel free to suggest any other points I should consider.