I want to add URL to forge components such as Pie charts & Bar charts.
How do I do it?
Thanks,
Deepti
@Deepti Nair Could you please confirm if you are using UI Kit or Custom UI in your Forge app? Also, if are you looking to add anchor tags or links to another page?
Hi Ankit,
I am using UI Kit, and wish to add anchor tags to bar charts and pie charts
essentially I want to navigate to the respective jira issues when they click on the charts
Hi @Deepti Nair
I believe you're looking to add hyperlinks to chart elements (such as the legend or segments) so users can navigate directly to Jira issues when clicking on them. Unfortunately, the Chart components in Forge UI Kit are still in EAP and do not natively support this functionality.
A workaround is to use the <span>Link</span> component separately and position it over the chart using XCSS to create a clickable effect. However, this approach might be tricky in terms of alignment and responsiveness.
<span>Link</span>
For better customization and interactivity, you might consider switching to Custom UI and integrating a charting library like Recharts or Chart.js. This would allow you to handle click events directly on chart elements and dynamically link them to Jira issues.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.