Hi There,I Subtasks on the stories .
I am looking for a Automation Rule which track Stories that spill over into the next Sprint, ensuring that any Sub-task that isn't completed gets marked as Spillover = Yes. when the sprint is closed.
@siva.vemula
You can try below automation rule
Hi @Vishal Biyani Thank you so much. If the subtasks is NOT DONE, the issue filed Spillover should be updated as YES and if the Subtask is DONE the issue filed Spillover should be updated as NO.Can you review and correct
in that case in Issue matches JQL use issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes()
Then add another if Issue matches JQL condition:
check statusCategory = Done
then edit issue fields to set Spilled Over = No
check statusCategory != Done
edit issue fields to set Spilled Over = Yes
@Vishal Biyani Can you help with the screenshot please
Can you make the change and share the screen shot of what you have done?
if you hit an issue, I will be happy to help. However, for your own learning, I encourage you to try this out yourself first
Kindly validate
I think what you can do instead of having 3 if condition,
in 1st condition, use issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes() and statusCategory = Done
then edit issue
in 2nd condition, use issuetype in subTaskIssueTypes() and statusCategory != Done
that will ensure that both ifs are evaluated correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.