I am new to Jira and trying to solve a complicated issue. I have a board say SIT with hundreds of tickets. Some of the SIT tickets are linked to tickets on another board. I want to be able to see all my tickets info and if linked to tickets on another board, specific fields associated with linked tickets in a tabular format (think excel) Here's the example:
Here is example. I have ticket spi-123 on board spi linked to ticket spm-234 using link type "followed by" on board spm and ticket psi-234 on board psi using link type "dependenton". The row for the ticket spi-123 should show fields for ticket spi-123 (description, summary etc) , status and pi field values associated with spm-234 as columns and status1 and pi1 field values associated with ticket psi-234 as columns in a single row. can this be done and how? can someone provide me with steps. Thank you