Hi everyone!
No matter what I do, I cannot change my kanban board name! I need help please. I asked chatgpt, and google, what they offer doesnt work.
Hi @Derya Dinç,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
It looks like you are using a team-managed project and there you cannot rename the board, and the reason is that team-managed projects can only have one board associated with them. It is only in a company-managed project that you can rename boards.
oh thank you so much! is there a way to change it from team-managed to company-managed?
No, the only thing you can do is move your items over from the team-managed project into a new company-managed project.
oh god no. all I need is to change name and I guess we just have to ignore the name. thank you so much for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.