Hello,
I am working on a rule using API calls to check if something still exists in one of our tools. I have been able to use regex successfully in the past to pull so many things out of webhook responses. BUT this time is different. I am looking to identify when something doesn't exist in the tool anymore, since the tool wipes it out I get a 404 error back from it. I was hoping to use that error message to then close corresponding Jira tickets that were associated with the deleted object but I can't figure out if I can use that as a condition to then perform an action.
It does seem like the rule just stops when it reaches that error so I am thinking that will be the answer but thought it was worth a shot to ask!
I am happy to provide whatever I can from the rule just let me know what would be helpful.
Thank you,
Josy