How can I add an issue to more than one project?
Hi @Tyler Myalls , can you explain your requirement in greater detail? Please note that a single issue cannot belong to more than one project. You can certainly create a clone of a given issue and associated to a different project.
In my case, my issues are Customer Service Tickets which will be addressed by our Service Team. If the Service Team is scheduled to address a certain amount of issues/tickets on a particular day, then I want to be able to visually isolate those issues so the team is able to see what tasks/issues they need to address on any given day. I think what I need to do is add a "due date" field and assign a date to each issues, then add a "due date" filter and then add a calendar in the Dashboard that uses the "due date" filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.