Since yesterday we no longer receive an email from jira when a ticket is assigned or modified, which should be the case according to my personal settings.
Is there a problem or something I need to do?
thank you in advance for your reply
Hi @Joris BAUDOT
Have you checked this part:
Also, the project that you are part in, there needs to be a permission that needs to be checked which is Assignable User and if you are part of that project role.
There are no incidents identified on Atlassian Status. This is likely due to your personal settings. Please check your personal settings to ensure that email notifications for issue updates are enabled.
yes, this part is ok:
for the second part of your answer, where can I see the authorisations?
Project Settings > Permissions (this is for the company managed project) > Assignable User permission
I have no authorisation fields
that's what I thought too, but it's all ticked off.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.