while mapping CSV fields to the jira fields in the Test Case Imported, I am getting an Error like Error fetching fields and issue link types with the status code 400.
Hi @Rajitha Kelleti , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
I had a look at some other similar posts here and it seems the problem might be the custom field configuration. Have you managed to import Test Cases successfully before?
I have tagged Xray into this post so one of their support people can more easily find this post as well.
Please check out the documentation here - https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/Importing+Tests+using+Test+Case+Importer .
If you don't get any other replies and the documentation doesn't help, you can also open a ticket to Xray to ask for help.
Best wishes
This is not working and I have imported the test cases several times, but this is the first time that i am facing this issue.
I am encountering this error both on a new file that i am trying to import as well as trying to re-import a file that previously imported successfully.
Hi,
I'm facing the same problem. Whether I use a new CSV or a previously used one, the result remains the same.
"Error fetching fields and issue link types"
Hello our org is also facing this issue.
We are having the same issue. The fields and CSV templates are the same ones we have used for a while now.
Yes i am also facing same
Anyone got the fixe of this issue?
Facing the same issue. Tried with a csv file which was successfully imported before, no luck.
Hello ALL,
We have just confirmed that Test Case Importer is now working again.
Thanks for the update.
Thank you John.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.