I am using oauth for jira rest api and have added proper scopes but when I fetch baords via rest api it does not return an data but an empty array. I have boards in my account.
@zohaib aslam
can you share the end point that you are using along with the payload?
@Vishal Biyani I am using this endpoint to fetch my data
assuming in ${params.resourceId} you are passing your tenant id of your cloud instance,
Check the response status code as well.
if status code is not 200, then One of the reasons why you are not seeing the boards is either you are passing wrong credentials or the credentials that you are using doesn't have permission to query for the boards.
Can you check that?
@Vishal Biyani the token was not being refreshed just noticed that. Thanks for your help and advice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.