Hi all,
I created an automation rule to populate the Original Story Points field with what is entered into the Story Points field. I also created an automation to send me an email when the Story Points field has been changed and no longer matches what is in the Original Story Points Field. This is working fine.
My issue is I am trying to create a filter that will show me all the cases where the Story Points field no longer matches the Original Story Points field (either greater or smaller number). I am getting this an error, and I have tried switching the order of the Original Story Points field and the Story Points field. This is the JQL I am using and the error I get.
project = "My Project" AND status = "To Do" AND "Story Points[Number]" != "Original Story Points[Number]"
Value 'Original Story Points[Number]' for the 'Story Points[Number]' field is not a valid number.
I am new to writing JQL so any help would be appreciated. Thanks CLK