I want to know the dashboard creation date, but I haven't found an option to view it. Is there a way to figure it out if so please help me. Thank you!
Hi Samiappan!
I'm Felipe from ServiceRocket support team.
Regarding our question, I'm afraid Jira does not provide a direct way to check the creation date of a dashboard from the UI. However, there are a few workarounds you can try:
You can try using the Jira REST API to retrieve dashboard details:
curl -X GET -H "Authorization: Bearer YOUR_API_TOKEN" \ -H "Accept: application/json" \ "https://your-instance.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/dashboard"
If none of these methods work, you may need to contact Jira Support to see if they can retrieve the dashboard creation date.
Best Regards,Felipe
Hi @Samiappan Jayachandran
The dashboard creation date should be available in the Jira Audit Log. Read more here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/audit-log-events-in-jira-998879036.html#:~:text=ADDITIONAL%20EVENTS%20AVAILABLE-,Category%3A%20Dashboards,-Coverage%20level
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.