Hello world,
I can't find my Atlassian invoices on my billing section. Could you help me please?Regards,
Hi @Simon Chauvin and welcome to the Community.
Admin section, Billing tab.
https://admin.atlassian.com/o/YOURATLASSIANIDENTIFICATIONNUMBER/billing-preview
Click Manage and it will take you to the details.
Hi Kristian,I already found this section but i can't see my invoices, i want to download invoice as pdf file Regards,
Oh, that might depend. If you have a billing partner, you might not be able to see the invoices.
I'm attaching a screenshot from my own Confluence.
The UI, options, etc. differ quite a lot from our corporate site. The experience also differs between annual / monthly subscription. And I think there's also the old and new billing experience.
It took me while to navigate to where I needed to
It's really frustrating, each time I need to check something I have to go through all those screen and eventually find out I have to reach out to our partner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.