I want to select multiple issues and have them display in my dashboard (or teams page) based on when the issues will be addressed. Context:Service team will address 10 issues on a particular date.How can I get those 10 issues to display together?
Hi @Tyler Myalls , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
I would suggest you can write a JQL filter, something like
duedate IS NOT EMPTY and project = "name of your project"
and then to display this filter in a gadget like the Issue calendar
Would this work for your requirement?
If you have more questions or doubts, please write here again.
Best wishes
Ok, I will try something like that. I'm not overly familiar with the JQL function yet, but hopefully, I can learn. Wish me luck.
Hey @Tyler Myalls , just in case they could be helpful
Here is the documentation for how to build a dashboard https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-dashboards/
Here is the documentation on how to use JQL for issue filters https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-is-advanced-search-in-jira-cloud/
Break a leg!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.