Hi,
Is it possible to stop alerts from even being created for low priority incidents.
I've tried adding an ignore rule to the Integration, but does not appear to work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Mark
Hi @Mark Higgins
I have the same request.
I'm still digging in to this. Will mention here if I have found something.
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam-
Yes, I thought the ignore option on the routing rule would be the place, but it appears not.
I'll continue to look as well.
M
I'd also like to know how to handle this. We do not need Alerts to be created for anything lower than a P2.
Hi @Mark Higgins and @Helene Dryden
Within your Jira SM project, go to the project settings and section Operations and the Incident Management and Responder Alerts
Then disable the option "Responder Alerts"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.