I am curious, has anyone set up multiple time zones for SLA?
We are a global company. I am new to using Jira. ITSM
Do we set up the time zone in every queue depending on their location?
Hi @Peter Aldana
This may help.
https://www.howtojira.com/2022/05/how-to-setup-jira-slas-for-global-teams.html
Cheers
Mark
Thank you for that mark. I was reading this over and its very helpful.
One thing I did notice is our SLA looks a bit different. We dont have the option select the issues to display to map it to the location
Is that a setting or something i can add?
I believe that is a custom field for the person who wrote the article.
Do you have a custom field built that would allow you to assign the 'Region' to the ticket upon create?
You can use that in the same way the example is using location.
M
Hi @Peter Aldana!
If you're dealing with SLAs across multiple time zones, this can be challenging in Jira Service Management's native setup. However, I recommend using the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, developed by my team, which makes configuring SLAs for teams in different time zones much easier and more flexible.
With SLA Time and Report, you can configure SLAs for teams working across various continents or time zones, such as the USA, Portugal, Egypt, and Australia. Here's how to set it up:
Define separate SLA calendars for each time zone:
Assign calendars to SLAs:
Customize start, pause, and stop conditions:
Monitor and report by time zone:
To explore the setup in detail, you can check out our documentation. You also have the opportunity to try our add-on for a 30-day trial to see if it meets all your needs. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.