When I filter in the Jira web portal, I see all rows, I use the same selection criteria, and two rows are missing. How can I troubleshoot this problem.
@Chris Kurtenbach
Can u share the JQL that you are using in both web portal and excel?
What is the total number of rows returned by JQL?
On the web just looking at the list view and extracting from there. For the JQL here is the query, Out of 200+ it didn't return 3, number of rows to return is set to 5000.
project="Claims All" AND Status="60 - Completed & Submitted for Payment" OR Status="70 - Pending Funds/Cash Call"
Could you try running the query by enclosing the status in brackets on both web and excel?
project="Claims All" AND (Status="60 - Completed & Submitted for Payment" OR Status="70 - Pending Funds/Cash Call")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.