I'm using a form because I need conditional fields but also need custom fields to appear in the request type in order to create automatic assignment rules. The duplicate fields get deleted on the form or request type whenever I save. Are there any workarounds to this?
Hi @Elsa Bronoel Welcome to the community!
Currently, JSM forms do not support AND conditions. You need to create a duplicate field and use it.
I've tried to use duplicate fields but they are deleted every time I save. Any tips?
Alternatively, can I use Jira form fields to set automation rules? If yes, do you know how?
You have to create the duplicate custom field for example orginial field is request type then duplicate should be request type 1. There is no way to use forms fields in the automation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.