Hello, I am trying to create a board to reorganize a list of issues relative to each other that come from different queues. Before anything, I am admin and lead of the project and the settings of those roles allow for every checkable permission in the "Manage roles" window.
So, I start by creating a filter with the following expression, making sure to, as per the doc, finish with "ORDER BY Rank ASC"
project = redacted_project_name and priority in (Highest, High) AND statusCategory in ("In Progress", "To Do") ORDER BY Rank ASC
It does return the right list of issues I'm after.
I then proceed to create a board with a single "filter results" gadget. I add the rank column as well. I should then see a "add ranking" button, but nothing. I review the board and can't reorder the issues. The ranking column is there with a bunch of hex values (0|i00xbb, 0|i00knj, 0|i00y4n, etc)
I checked a few posts about that and made sure I had the right permissions. I can't seem to have the same project settings layout as mentionned in the post I read, too.
Any pointers or thing I might have missed?
Thanks!