I need advice on how to structure JQL to search for issues that have a Web Link added to the issue.
Thank you
David Tieman
Hi @David Tieman
A solution to this problem depends on what you have allowed to users to put the url into.
The middle option would be most optimal for you to stimulate your users to use. As such, it would be most convenient and fast to use as a filter.
Kind regards,
Dick
Hi @David Tieman Unfortunately, I don't believe it's possible to achieve this result with native JQL resources in Jira Cloud. As an alternative, you can consider using ScriptRunner or JQL Search Extensions to create custom queries that meet your needs.
Maybe you can also try create an automation to add a label in the issues when identify some web link to simplify the jql search.
Best Regards.
Thank you for the response and good points, I wasn't very clear with my question/request. I am using the "Web links" function on the Issue, see screenshot attached.
Thank you @Kawan Diogo I do have a label on these issues, unfortunately the JQL results doesn't include this information. Marketplace add ons are not allowed in my customer's environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.