Hi Jira Pro's,
Summary
Is it possible to have:
- multiple projects
- a single board which can show all the issue (per developer) but over multiple projects.
So during standup, I would love to see all our developers, what they are working on (issues) and under what project(s).
Details
I'm looking to migrate away from a competitor over to JIRA. I've had previous JIRA experience (like, a decade+) which is why I'm considering migrating over to JIRA.
I'm in a Software Development company where we have multiple different clients with their own bespoke projects/applications.
I'm was thinking that each client would be a different PROJECT.
I'm then assuming that each project would have one more more boards .. but I would just stick with one board that has it's own issues (related to that project of course).
But, when we do our daily standups, we would want to see a board "above" all the projects. Some times (in a sprint) a developer might be handed multiple issues/cards in 2 or more projects. i.e. they are jumping between projects, during a sprint .. fixing things.
Is this possible?
If so - please also confirm what pricing/billing this would work with/for. I'm looking into the BASIC plan initially. Dev team would be about 15 seats to start out with.
Can anyone help me here please?