Hello Atlassian Community,
I'm currently trying out the new Forms feature introduced in Jira Cloud, and I’ve encountered an issue. While creating a form in a Jira project, I realized that I can't add a single field multiple times. Specifically, I need to add multiple attachments across different questions, but the form only allows one attachment field with no option to duplicate it. This is preventing me from completing my form as intended. If anyone knows a trick to add multiple attachments in a Jira project form, please let me know!
Attaching the screenshot below for reference.
Previously, I was using Forms in Jira Service Management for internal purposes. The challenge there was that I couldn't share those forms freely with my team due to the agent restriction on editing issues and tasks. To work around this, I had to grant access individually as needed. When I learned about forms in Jira projects, I was excited to try them, but I ran into the attachment limitation mentioned above.
Cheers,

