Currently the status of a ticket is being displayed below the ticket title. But I need it to be shown in the ticket details in the right panel. How can I change this setting?
Hi @Ramber Velez
Can you add a screenshot of what you see please?
Regards
Aaron
Hello everyone! In January, some modifications in Jira were made including the display of elements in the ticket. The status dropdown is moved under the title and it's hard to find it there. It's possible to change this display manually in order to return the old display when the status dropdown was shown near 'Actions' on the right side of the ticket template.
Thanks for the screenshot. This is a change made to some projects.
I can see that in:
- Bussines
- Team managed
- Work
Sadly this is something we need to learn to live with.
I don't see that in any of my projects. I check all project types:
Company and Team Managed
Software, Service, and Business/Work Management
Atlassian does occasionally roll out changes unannounced to a limited number of sites to get reactions. I suggest @Ramber Velez that you use the Feedback option under the Help button to send Atlassian your feedback.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.