I am running a curl against https://status.atlassian.com/api/v2/components.json. When I do so, I do not get any components back:
Hello @Johanna South
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
May I ask, why are you trying to get component information from the Status Page site owned by Atlassian?
What problem are you trying to solve?
Visiting the url returns nothing for me too. Hopefully someone at Atlassian will notice and fix it for you and the rest of interested parties.
I am trying to use the API to publish the status of Atlassian products on a site for my org.
When did you first notice it wasn't returning any components? Maybe Atlassian got tired of people using it and have just disabled public access to it?
If someone in your organisation wants to know if any of Atlassian's products is having any problems, tell them to just go to the Atlassian Status site, and check directly.
I want to have a one stop shop for all of my enterprise tools. Not have a list of several places people have to go to understand status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.