Dear Community!
I would like to add the panel Development Tools to one of our request types. However, I always get shown an error page that I need to be a project administrator which I already am.
Hi @Küblböck Matthias ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Please get agent access or 'Service Desk Team' role on the project to get access.
Regarding development tool section , it applies to Software project but not Service Management project.
Please let me know if you still have any questions?
Regards
RK
Hi @Küblböck Matthias Welcome to the Community!
You had the admin access but it required JSM Agent license as well. Please grant yourself Jira Service Management - Agent license then add yourself to the appropriate project role, Service Desk Team.
Hi @Küblböck Matthias & welcome to the community,
Could you post the permissions scheme of your project, it will show if you which role/group/user/etc has the 'View development Tools' permission.
Go to project settings > Access > Project permissions.
You can either adjust the scheme (which might be used by multiple projects, so be aware) or put yourself in the correct role/user group.
I just gave myself 'Service Desk Team' role but the error is still the same
where can I do that?
So you need to be in the project role Administrators to see the dev panel.
And the dev panel should be placed on your issue view layout (project settings > request management > request types > (Choose a request type, e.g. Incidents) > choose tab Issue view > search for 'Development' and place it on the screen.
I am a project administrator and added the Development pane to the Request but I need to set it up in Development settings which I don't have access too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.