I have an active domain name. I am trying to verify it on my email domain system. Verification is failing. Is there anything I need to do correctly?
HI @Aboyade Kehinde ,
There are various ways to verify your domain. You can use this guide to make sure you are following the right steps:
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/verify-a-domain-to-manage-accounts/
If you are still failing to verify, you may need to contact Atlassian Support to check the logs on why there's an issue.
I have work with teams to copy the txt record to the DNS many times and never experience any issues if it gets copied over correctly.
@Benjamin Thank you for your feedback.
I am able to verify the domain name. under Domain settings.
This issue is about verifying the email domain under the Email settings
Got it. See if this post helps you out. Seems very similar to you situation.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Unable-to-verify-email-dns-settings/qaq-p/1916688
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.