I have an old Automation that has been working fine for a long time. It has been months since the last change to the automation.
The error message is "To discard the user notification either admin or project admin permissions are required."
The edits to the issue are working correctly, but I am not getting notified of a failure every time the automation runs.
The automation copies the values of some fields from the Parent issue on creation. The Products and Project Owner fields are custom fields. All the fields exist in the screen configuration / issue configuration for both the child issue types (Task, Bug) and Parent (Epic). The actual copying of the field values is working fine as before. It is just producing the error message at the end.
I actually have a couple of automations that started failing with this error on 23rd January 2025, which makes me suspect it was a product change in Jira that I need to account for, but unclear what I need to do.

