This seems to have a gap to the right for completed cycles but only some
It shows passed but the green status does not extend completely to the right.
Does anyone know why this is - just seems to have started showing in this way
Hi Paul,
I'd suggest using Smartbear's user community for help with questions specific to Zephyr Scale (ZS) - you'll get good Jira advice here but, better ZS answers in that forum (where I'm very active). Here's the link: https://community.smartbear.com/category/zephyr-scale-community
I'm not sure what it is you're seeing - perhaps you could paste a view for me (this is easy in the ZS forum as it can actually be pasted and doesn't need saving as an image first) - but I'm wondering if it could be because of the columns you are displaying to the right of the progress bar... perhaps they are squeezing the progress bar into a space it is not able to fully render into. Have you tried moving the progress bar into another location?
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.