Hello,
I cant find the information, so here I am.
When someone addresses a comment to me in an internal comment in a issue (@me) I would like to receive an email.
How can I do that?
Thanks for your help
Regards
Hi @Loic ,
Assuming you're also an 'internal user' (you have a Jira or JSM license and can access agent view of an issue/ticket) > notifications settings can be configured on a personal level. You can navigate to Profile icon > Notifications and in the Projects and issues page, there's a notification configuration for "You're mentioned on an issue."
These can be configured on a global level, but you can also customize notification behavior for specific project(s).
Here's an official docs related to configuring personal notifications: Manage your Jira personal settings
Cheers,Tobi
Thanks. My default setting are the same as of your image and still don't receive an email notification when I'm mentioned in a comment.
We are not in production yet, maybe its because Im mentioning myself in an issue that Im also the reporter and assignee?
@Loic , above this config, you have a section and an option to receive notifications when you make changes to the issue (this is disabled by default).
Although, I personally wouldn't recommend that as you'll probably end up being overwhelmed with notifications 😅
As for production/testing, are you talking about sandbox environments or something else? Still, if you're using the sandbox, you should receive notifications from there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.