I create automation for two steps of approver 1st automation to transit "open" to 1st approver (manager)" then send email to manager 2nd automation to transit "1st approver to 2nd approver then send email to approver. Unfortunately, email sent to manager and approver unsuccessfully. please give me the advice how to correct it.
HI @Jedsada Rangsethienchai ,
Would recommend simplifying to just 2 automations. For the 1st approver, just add the email action at the bottom for the Travel reimburse automation instead of having it separately. Same for the 2nd approver.
IT should email once it's combine and the automation is triggered.
Hi @Benjamin thank you for your reply. do you mean like this
Yes. Looks good. With this configuration, every time the manager field is edited...it will always be followed by an email.
@Benjamin once I tested it. There is error step of sending email as given screenshot.
@Benjamin I resolved issue by adding manager's email in each automation and turn out successfully. Thank you for your advice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.