I'm trying to make it easier to update common fields on Issues by mass exporting specific stories to CSV file. Once the file is exported, the goal is to modify the data as necessary and then use the import stories from CSV ability to re-import the modified CSV file as the new Jira Story. The export works just fine, but when I go to rewrite the stories the Import tool creates new stories with new Issue Keys instead of rewriting the existing stories I want to change. In other threads I've seen this issue resolved by mapping the Issue Keys in the Excel template to the Jira Issue Keys, but when I'm using the Import tool, Issue Key isn't a valid value I can map to. Is there a way that I can mass import the stories I exported and then modified back into Jira and rewrite the original data?
