Hi there, I want to export ticket data from Jira in either CSV or Excel format. I found this article:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central-articles/How-to-export-Jira-issues-to-Excel-and-CSV/ba-p/2540164
But I do not show the same options in the drop down menu. Mine shows "Export XML" and "Export Word" only. Why don't I have the option to export as CSV or Excel?
Thank you,
Olivia
Hello @Olivia Pearl
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing? Obscure confidential information displaying in issues, and any other confidential information that is displayed, but otherwise please provide a full image of the browser tab.
Thank you for that screen image @Olivia Pearl
The article that you referenced details exporting issues from the search screen results (1). You appear to be selecting the button for actions related to an individual issue (2).
The export to Excel option is not available from the Actions options for individual issues.
If you want to export to Excel the information for an individual issue, execute a search to retrieve that one result and then select the Actions option for the search results (1).
I tried clicking on the other dots you mentioned (1), but I'm still not showing an option to export the data from these tickets. I must be in the wrong place. Could you help me understand how to export the data from these tickets?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.