We have a JSM support desk, where customers from specific organizations raise tickets via the portal, as well as agents raising tickets on their behalf.
How can I configure JSM automations to (1) update the Organization field based on the Reporter’s email domain and (2) subsequently update the Team field based on the assigned Organization?
For example:
if the Reporter’s email is mickey@disney.com, the Organization should be set to Disney and the Team field to Disney Team;
if the email is buzz@lightyear.org, the Organization should be set to Toys and the Team field to Pixar Team.
I also want to ensure that (3) only the relevant Team can see their queue and not the other queues, ie the Disney team can’t see the Pixar Team’s queue and vice versa?
How can I define these conditions? I can't see how to do it with smart values without creating a look up table (and the Team field does not seem to be supported by automation).
Thank you for your help Community!