Hello everyone!
I have Jira Data Center installed in my organization, and when I type the base URL 'https://jira.<xpto>.br' I am redirected to 'https://jira.<xpto>.br/secure/Dashboard.jspa'.
I would like to be redirected to 'https://jira.<xpto>.br/login.jsp?native_login'.
How is this redirection configured? Is it a parameter in some Jira configuration file?
Check this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-customize-the-JIRA-Login-Screen-Not-the-Login-Gadget/qaq-p/550998
Check this too: Solved: How to redirect to System dashboard from login.jsp...
wow, this is even older!
Thanks! However, the proposed solution is from June 2016 for Jira 7. I was hoping to have something more current, for Jira 9 or even Jira 10.
indeed, 2013!
@Mar ,
Do you use any redirect proxy? If so, you can perform the configuration on the proxy itself.
See if this works for you:
NGINX:
location = / { return 302 /login.jsp?native_login;}
APACHE:
RedirectMatch 302 ^/$ /login.jsp?native_login
Restart the proxy service to apply the changes.
Best regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.