Hello everyone
I have a case from user:
When we put in a URL link in to text custom fields we want's to automaticly update a few customefield in triggered task from url task.
When a creater a automation i have a problem with data from url.
To search issueKey in url:
1. Create variable with value:
{{issue.customfield_xyz.match("selectedIssue=([A-Z]+-\d+)")}}
2.Lookup Issues with JQL issuekey = "{{issue.issuekeyFromUrl}}"
3. Edit issue
but always a get a error : "Custom Smart Value JQL Search: “(issuekey = ‘’) AND (project in (xyz))”. - Report key “” for field 'issuekey' is incorrect." so value is blank.
At the next step i was try:
1. Lookup Issues with JQL issuekey = {{issue.customfield_xyz.match("selectedIssue=([A-Z]+-\d+)")}}
2. Edit issue
I get a message with confirm automation but value in issue was blank
I don't know where is a problem.
Maybe someone had a similar problem and knows how to deal with it?