Buen dia usuarios,
Quiero saber si existe la posibilidad de dar un orden a los campos de las incidencias y poder editarlo cuando sea necesario.
Por otro lado quiero saber si campos como "Principal" o "Parent Link" pueden NO aparecer en la Epica y SI en la historia.
Esto sin tener en cuenta los campos donde me deja editar el contexto, ya que ahi puedo elegir a que nivel de incidencia involucrarlo.
Quedo atento a cualquier información, gracias!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Good morning users,
I would like to know if it is possible to set an order for the fields of the issues and edit it when necessary.
On the other hand, I would like to know if fields such as "Principal" or "Parent Link" can be made NOT to appear in the Epic but to appear in the Story.
This, of course, without taking into the fields where I can edit the context, since there I can choose at which issue level to involve them.
I look forward to any information, thank you!
Move example:

