Web Request URL:
https://123.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/{{issue.key}}/worklog
The URL(https://123.atlassian.net) is correct
Request Method:
POST
Web request body:
{ "timeSpent": "1d", "comment": "Automatically adding time at 17:00", "started": "{{now}}" }Content-Type header: application/json
Authorization header: (Basic ...)
When starting, it writes errors in the log:
Hi @Лёня Криволапов
Your configuration seem fine at first glance. Is there a reason you don't use the Log Work action instead of making a web request?
Hi @Лёня Криволапов -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The rule you show has
But there is no issue available to use, only the results of the lookup, and so the URL for the request does not work.
And...the reason you cannot see the Log Work action is the same reason: it is currently displaying the Compatible actions, and without an issue that is not compatible.
There are two ways to solve this:
Kind regards,Bill
I'm just learning automation in Jira.I was recommended Log Work but I just can't find it.
I see. Is Time Tracking enabled for the project? If this feature is disabled, you may not be able to see the option to log work.
Yes, it is included
Thank you very much for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.