Hi Jira community.
I have several questions about importing CSV to JIRA.
Our team is using CSV import function to create issues.
There are several problems turning out when importing JIRA.
First, about issue type.
we often want to create subtask which is under a story as parent.
Although we made a parent column and chose subtask when mapping, it comes out as a task.
Do you have any idea to fix this ?
Second is about label.
I want it to fall into the label that has already existed and there are two label that we want them to be applied to.
So on CSV we tired to put the label name like LAbel1,Label2 and "Label1","Label2".
But it always comes out as one connected label.
Do you have any idea to make them separate into two label ?
The last one is about asignees.
I want to put name of person who is assigned to do the task on CSV but it does not work.
Is there specific way to put the name on the CSV ?