Aslo how to set up in resolv.conf file. I want to TXT add for verification hot it is work
Hi @Pablo vaidya
Welcome to the Community!
I assume you may be looking for this documentation.
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/verify-a-domain-to-manage-accounts
Are you facing any challenges in verifying the domain?
Thanks
Thank you for reply.
Yes facing some issues like i follow the step for domain verification. In Documentation after change DNS setting wait for 72 hours, but after 72 hours my domain is not verify. what should i do. I use MidPoint IAM System and target system is JIRA.
@Pablo vaidya
May I know which domain manager you are using?
If you are using any internal domain, please ensure the text record is public.
Can JIRA USER MANAGEMENT API also need a Domain verification?
@Pablo vaidya -
Welcome to the community. To supplement what @Pramodh M response, are you using Atlassian Guards (formally know as Atlassian Access) against your site(s)? This is the only way that I know of that allows one to use one's own IDP for account managment.
If so, you should also create a support request with Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for the support team to address your ask directly.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.