I'm in search of a customizable client portal solution that we could white label and feed with content from confluence and jira.
I've not found any out-of-the-box options, so I'm curious if anyone has either (A) found a third-party application that plays nicely with confluence and jira, or (B) has custom-built a solution to provide customers or clients selective access to your content and issues.
Our use case is that we provide professional services to our clients. e.g. managed technical services. We store all issues in Jira and use Jira to manage all aspects of work items, risks, etc. We use Confluence spaces for each client to provide a rich and interactive experience.
The problem with Confluence spaces is that the user-experience for clients is poor. I'd like to have a portal where I can easily spin up a new client, then create content that is available across clients and provide my client users a slick and valuable experience.
Any ideas? Please and thank you in advance.