I'm trying to copy a workflow from one project to another. I do not see where to add the workflow once I 've copied it.
Hi @Shannon Hoskins,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Assuming this is a company-managed project (you can't copy team-managed project workflows), once you copied the workflow you have to associated it with the workflow scheme that the project is using. You can do this by going to Project settings > Request management > Workflows and from here select Add workflow > Add existing and then follow the on screen instructions.
@Shannon Hoskins
Welcome to the community. I agreed with @Mikael Sandberg stated. To supplement his suggestion,
If you have manually copied an existing "Active" workflow via the Settings >> Issues >> Workflows as Jira Admins, then you need to access the copied workflow under the "Inactive Workflow" tab - Where you can conduct the necessary changes if needed. Once you are ready with the copied WF, then you can associate it with your project as suggested by Mikael.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
How do I get the options in the first screen shot to show in the new project. The second screen shot is what is showing.
@Shannon Hoskins As I mentioned above, you need to associate the new workflow with the workflow scheme that the project is using. Please follow the the instructions listed above by me and @Joseph Chung Yin If you do not see Project settings in teh project you need to contact your project admin and have them do this change.
Thank you. I was able to get the information copied. Now can you advise how to add to the Resolve this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.