In my new space, I have created a bunch of folders and pages in them.
But the sidebar's "Content" section doesn't show any of it. It's just an empty section with zero filter applied.
If I then type something into the search of that section, the results are shown in the dropdown, but nothing stays in the Content section once I clear the search.
I can see all of my stuff if I click on the "All content" link, but nothing in the sidebar.
Troubleshooting 1:
I have tried to go into Space settings -> Content -> Reorder, but that doesn't give me any indication as to what would need to move to change this behaviour.
Troubleshooting 2:
Under Space settings, I made sure that the space has an existing page as the home page.
But that also isn't shown in the content area of the sidebar (unless I search for it).
Any idea?